Microsoft has announced 2 weeks ago the final RTW (Release to Web) build for the new Dynamics AX.
The official release will be accompanied by a Virtual Launch Event on March 8th, 2016 (6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PST). If you cannot attend at that time, you can watch it again on March 9th, 2016 (8:00 am - 9:00 am PST).
There will be 4 speakers attending the event:
Christian Pedersen - General Manager Product Marketing Microsoft Dynamics AX
Mike Ehrenberg - Technical Fellow R&D Microsoft Dynamics AX
Dan Brown - General Manager R&D Microsoft Dynamics AX Application
Sri Srinivasan - General Manager R&D Microsoft Dynamics AX Platform
Also, the main agenda for the event is:
- Executive Welcome
- Customer Demos & Insights
- Transform business faster
- Grow at your pace—evolve your business with the choice and flexibility of the cloud
There will also be some breakout sessions you can attend:
- Introducing inventory and production cost control
- Delivering amazing customer experiences through unified commerce
- Monitor the pulse of your business: Stay on top of your budget!
- Drive impact and productivity through fast decision making